Starting at: $599
REQUEST A QUOTE
Think everything! If you can grill it on charcoal or gas or cook it in your kitchen oven, you can do it on the Daniel Boone! Chef up!
Available options include a stainless steel no-warp lid, form-fitted grill cover, and a dome thermometer.
w/ Black Lid: $599
w/ Stainless Steel Lid: $689
The Daniel Boone Model comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires, and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion. It also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, “fan only” mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 27×16 (Approx 432 sq. in.) cooking surface, and 13.5” clearance inside. It weighs 152 pounds.
- Voltage 110V
- Wattage 240W start/60W cont.
- Weight 155 LBS
- Dimensions 51”H x 56”W x 24”D
- Surface Cooking Area 458 sq in.
- Auger Motor RPM 4.7~5.2
- Fan Motor RPM 0.45A; 4100 RPM
- Grease Tray 12 Gauge Steel
- Grease Tray Function Open Flame Technology
- Lid1 3 Gauge Steel
- SS Lid 14 Gauge Steel
- Body 14 Gauge Steel
- Igniter 110V; 240W
- Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter.625 in.
- Height of Cooking Surface to Lid 13.5 in. clearance
- Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets)17 LBS